Tuesday, July 17, 2007

UNC Digital Radiography for Educators

I am very excited to be attending a conference for educators on digital radiography at the University of North Carolina at the end of this month. My supervisor and a coworker attended the last conference held in June and returned with high praise of the instructors, the information, and overall presentation given at this seminar, and I should have plenty to write about upon my return. I do believe they put this conference on every year, but there is limited room and reservations (for me) had to be made well in advance. For any educators out there teaching general radiography, you might want to check out their ITENERARY AND WEBSITE. It's a 25 unit seminar given over four days and only open to radiography educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's a Quick Way to Speed Up Your Xray Exams

Beginning your clinical rotation in x-ray school can be overwhelming.  Not only are you plunged into a new environment, you are expected ...