Sunday, July 8, 2007

Thanks...

To those of you who are visiting by way of the ASRT Scanner, I thank you for stopping by. I haven't been as active on this blog as I would like to be (or as I have been in the past) due to working 2 jobs, doubling up on classes for myself this semester, and a fairly new child in the home. I hope that you are finding this blog at least thought-provoking, and I encourage you all to participate by leaving commentary on practices that have worked for you. I will tell you right now that I don't claim to have "seen it all" but I know that with the wide range of experience possessed by everyone reading, we could most likely produce quite a collective set of best practices, tips, and tricks of the trade to further expand on our expertise in this profession.

So thanks again, and I look forward to continued discussion of more topics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's a Quick Way to Speed Up Your Xray Exams

Beginning your clinical rotation in x-ray school can be overwhelming.  Not only are you plunged into a new environment, you are expected ...