Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Introducing the Radiography Cafe!


I've been wanting to find a better way for students, radiographers and instructors to get together and discuss ideas for a long time.  In fact, it was the main goal behind the beginnings of this blog.  Unfortunately, the comment section of a blog has some limited capacity for discussion.  But now, technology has progressed to the point where someone with virtually no experience building a website can construct a user forum in minutes.

I am pleased to bring you the Radiography Cafe (RadiographyCafe.freeforums.org)!

Here you will find a ground-level forum that I wish to populate with lots of great discussion about anything and everything radiography.  Since I am currently alone as administrator and moderator, please forgive me if I do not immediately respond to private messages or some of the initial posts as I will be doing this in my free time.  I am, however, seeking people interested in assisting with forum moderation and maintenance, so if you're interested, please register on the forum and send me a private message.

I hope this can be a valuable resource... and even if it doesn't turn out that way, I hope it can be a fun environment to get to know your fellow radiographer/student/instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's a Quick Way to Speed Up Your Xray Exams

Beginning your clinical rotation in x-ray school can be overwhelming.  Not only are you plunged into a new environment, you are expected ...