Saturday, July 7, 2012

Becoming a Radiologic Technologist Launch

In the recent months, a lot of my efforts have been spent with the completion of my book Becoming a Radiologic Technologist.  I am pleased to say that the official launch will happen next week.  I am still proofing some versions of the book, but some are ready for release.  


I have received a lot of questions about why I am releasing a book like this now, and that's why I am giving away the first two chapters for free.  Chapter 2 will explore where the job market currently is with data and statistics, which support my opinions expressed later in the chapter.  You can sample the first two chapters here, and the first versions will be available via pdf document and amazon kindle.  To view other formats that will soon be available including hard copy print format, please visit here.


Additional information can be found at http://becomingaradiologictechnologist.blogspot.com.  As always, if you have any questions or comments, I'm happy to hear them.  


***If you're interested in partnering with me as an affiliate, please contact me.

4 comments:

  1. I just read through the first two chapters and I still want to be a radiologic technologist! I was accepted into the fall program at Trocaire College in Buffalo, NY. I really can't wait to start. My mom is an RT too. I am hoping to be able to read this book entirely before school begins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm glad to see that you still want to proceed after reading the intro... the book is now available on kindle and print editions... follow me on facebook or twitter for additional details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and nice to know about the Radiologist technologist book. I just went through the sample pages. Relevant contents and are well written. Keep going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comments! Trying to find more time to post but it's been limited lately.

    ReplyDelete

Here's a Quick Way to Speed Up Your Xray Exams

Beginning your clinical rotation in x-ray school can be overwhelming.  Not only are you plunged into a new environment, you are expected ...