Sunday, April 15, 2012

Switching to a Smaller Focal Spot: Please Give Feedback

As I reflect back over the last 5 years to the beginnings of this blog, it has grown and evolved to the point in which the amount of information and abundance of topics I would like address here can become overwhelming to someone with two jobs and a family, and there have been times when my ambitions have proved a little bit unrealistic for someone with two jobs and a time-consuming hobby. I am enjoying the increased amount of discussion and feedback that I have been getting specifically within the last year, and I would like to ask my readers for additional feedback yet again.

As I embark on exciting new coinciding projects, which you can receive updates about if you subscribe to my newsletter, I am expecting to have less time to contribute to the blog for a while.  What that is going to mean in the future is probably fewer posts.  Having learned a few things along the way, I plan to place more attention to detail and the quality of content that I am posting... a "less is more" approach to the blog.  This will keep things around here more focused and will ultimately cause you, the reader, to have less information about topics that may not interest you to sift through, and easier access to information you find valuable.

This is where you come in.  Every once in a while, I like to get a sense of who is reading my blog.  The best way for me to know what kind of information that you find valuable is to ask.  I have posted an anonymous survey here with two quick questions.  I would love to hear what you have to say.  Thank you for continuing to stop by.


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's a Quick Way to Speed Up Your Xray Exams

Beginning your clinical rotation in x-ray school can be overwhelming.  Not only are you plunged into a new environment, you are expected ...