Friday, January 6, 2012

The Author's Paradigm

I'm sorry for my recent absence from the blogosphere... I have begun work on my own radiography book that has taken up quite a bit of my time.  I have this problem where I get really excited about a particular activity or project and I tend to spend all of my time and energy on that one thing.  This can be a great attribute when you are being paid to perform that task for an employer, but it can also make regular activities (like eating, sleeping, blogging, etc.) take a back seat, and for that, I apologize.

I definitely have some great posts coming up soon as I have gathered some new ideas.  I will be teaching a new group of students starting at the end of this month, and I would like to have more of the math tutorial videos for sample problems posted as examples to refer to for that group, as well as anyone else who needs to see some worked out.

As always, please feel free to shoot over topic suggestions, of if there is a particular discussion you would like to see among Radiographers or Radiography Students, please let me know.  Thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's a Quick Way to Speed Up Your Xray Exams

Beginning your clinical rotation in x-ray school can be overwhelming.  Not only are you plunged into a new environment, you are expected ...