Sunday, November 20, 2011

Continuing Education Courses

I've been tossing around the idea of creating continuing education courses to place on this blog, but before I get carried away, I'd like your opinion... In the side-bar, I have placed a poll asking if my readers would like to see CEU's offered on my blog.  I would appreciate it if my readers would take the poll to give me an idea of whether or not the courses would be well-received here.

Any time I have seen CE credits offered on a website, it seems to be in one format only.  If you answer "yes" in the poll, and if you could spare a minute, please let me know what kinds of formats you would be interested in.  If this all works out, I would like to offer multiple formats, but I want to make sure it's something that my readers would appreciate.  Also, if you feel so inclined, I would like to know what kinds of topics you would be interested in, as well as if you would be more likely to recommend this site to a fellow Technologist.

Of course, I would probably start out offering courses slowly into 2012, and would more than likely do a one or two unit free CEU course to kick it all off just to see what kind of response I get.  Thanks in advance for your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's a Quick Way to Speed Up Your Xray Exams

Beginning your clinical rotation in x-ray school can be overwhelming.  Not only are you plunged into a new environment, you are expected ...