Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ask Me - Question and Answer Sessions

I've been getting a lot of great emails lately from my readers asking questions about various topics, and I'm finding that I spend a lot of time writing email responses that could (should) have been blog posts or YouTube video productions.  I'm missing valuable opportunities here... the obvious opportunity to post content, the opportunity to get to know you, and make myself know by you more, as well as to find out what kinds of topics I need to be visiting more to help you out.  Here's what I propose:

I would like to begin a question/answer session on the blog here... if you have a burning question about something related to radiography, post in the comment section here, send me an email, or comment on my YouTube Channel, and I will respond with a video answer.  I don't claim to know it all, but if I don't know something related to general radiography, chances are that I know someone who does and I can direct you to the right place.  The world of radiography is a small community and we have valuable resources among ourselves... I hope this can help to be a more interactive experience for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's a Quick Way to Speed Up Your Xray Exams

Beginning your clinical rotation in x-ray school can be overwhelming.  Not only are you plunged into a new environment, you are expected ...