Saturday, September 24, 2011

New Twitter and Facebook

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to say that due to some recent privacy changes on a particular social networking site, I am changing some links in attempt to separate some private vs. blog-related material:

New Twitter... Please feel free to follow.  There are just some things that I would like to share with family or friends, and there are some things that are Radiography-related that my family and friends just don't want to hear about.  Freedom of expression is great, but freedom to "un-follow" is also available and I would like to avoid that.

New Facebook... Please feel free to add me.  If you were a personal friend on my old facebook page, you can find me on Google+... I have kept a facebook page just for the blog/youtube topics and related material.  I'm much more pleased with this because instead of the old facebook page, I will now be able to receive messages directly instead of having to check the page periodically, allowing me to have better interactions with you all.

Note:  YouTube, LinkedIn, Feedburner, and E-mail have all remained the same.

Thanks to everyone who has continued to follow along all of these years, as well as my most recent connections.  I hope these changes can be more beneficial to all of my readers to avoid having to sift through some of my more personal content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's a Quick Way to Speed Up Your Xray Exams

Beginning your clinical rotation in x-ray school can be overwhelming.  Not only are you plunged into a new environment, you are expected ...