Sunday, July 31, 2011

New YouTube Channel

I'm excited to announce that I will be starting to post videos here via YouTube.  I only have one as of today, but there will be more to come very soon.  Please take a moment to subscribe to my channel.  I'm also taking suggestions for topics if you have anything you would like to see.  Please keep in mind that I am not planning on placing an entire x-ray program's worth of material here, but I would like to keep it to possibly clarifications of those topics, real-world examples of specific areas in your program, and/or advanced imaging topics - things you may learn after you graduate and obtain more experience.

That being said... my first video is a quick image critique of a portable chest x-ray (note - if you go to my YouTube channel, TopicsInRadiography, you can see the image at full size with much better detail):


Created with Camtasia Studio - click to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's a Quick Way to Speed Up Your Xray Exams

Beginning your clinical rotation in x-ray school can be overwhelming.  Not only are you plunged into a new environment, you are expected ...