Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Reminders:

American Registry of Radiologic Technologists

A reminder to those of you who are licensed that as of this month, January, 2008, all CEU's acquired after the 1st of this month must be "category A" in order to count toward your license renewal. According to the ARRT, in order to be considered "category A," continuing education credits must be as follows:

* have been approved by a Recognized Continuing Education Evaluation Mechanism (RCEEM), and/or
* meet the definition of approved academic course, and/or
* be for certification in advanced-level CPR, and/or
* be earned through passing additional certification exams.

American Society of Radiologic Technologists

I would have liked to post this one sooner, but the ASRT deadline for scholarships is February 1, 2008. You can acquire scholarships for any discipline or even for extended education beyond your Associates Degree or Radiologic Technologist Registration by viewing the ASRT website.

5 comments:

  1. I did my ARRT exam (radiation therapy) yesterday, my preliminary score on computer showed 74% . I am so much worried is there any chance to pass this exam???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took the ARRT CT registry exam, and had a scaled score of 91? Now I have read what everyone posted and it sounds like I should have passed, but am having doubts?? Anyone to shed more light on this? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took my ARRT today and the preliminary score was at 74%. I think i may have to re take it. My question to ask is that would i be taking the exact same questions again or ARRT have other versions? Thankx for reply to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any change that i will retake the exact same Questions again? My ARRT Preliminary score was 74%. Any suggestion to this question is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I called the ARRT twice in regard to the accuracy of their preliminary scores that shows at the end of exams. They say that because it is computer based tests, the score shows is pretty much 100% accurate.

    ReplyDelete

Here's a Quick Way to Speed Up Your Xray Exams

Beginning your clinical rotation in x-ray school can be overwhelming.  Not only are you plunged into a new environment, you are expected ...