Monday, June 4, 2007

The slow journey back to normalcy

Good morning everyone,

I just wanted to write a quick note to say that I'm back from my intermission... I moved over the past couple of weeks and have finally settled into my new place after opening escrow, cancelling all of my utilities, having someone back out of escrow, reinstating my utilities, and having the same person back-back into escrow to finally close on our home last Friday. Sound confusing? Tell me about it!

On a good note, I've got only minor details to sort out with the remainder of my "getting settled in" phase of the move, and I will be able to discuss some more radiography topic by the end of the week. I've always got radiography on the brain, and I have lots to say. I'm the guy who can't help himself when a television show or a movie has an x-ray hanging backwards - I have to tell everyone I know how lazy the creators of the show are that they couldn't even figure out how to hang an x-ray properly according to the anatomical position. X-ray basics 101! I must admit, I give scrubs a free pass due to its comedic nature and extreme awesomeness.



Anyways, thanks to those of you who haven't given up on my blog just yet :-)

1 comment:

  1. that one was easy, but is there any online document that can be used for reference ? thanks, MP

    ReplyDelete

Here's a Quick Way to Speed Up Your Xray Exams

Beginning your clinical rotation in x-ray school can be overwhelming.  Not only are you plunged into a new environment, you are expected ...